FS: Fall Out Boy - Folie A Deux ($14)

RowBearToe

Ended up with 2 copies of this, and I want to get rid of one. It's unopened. $14+shipping. PM me if you're interested, thanks!

Also, if you're worried that I have no feedback, I have sold to 2 members on here: JonahHarper (who never left feedback, but said he was happy) and FueledByVinyl (I shipped his record out yesterday, so this is still in process, which is why I don't have feedback for this one yet). Also, I have purchased from tms2787, and he hasn't shipped it yet, which is why I don't have feedback for that one yet either. So have confidence that I can be trusted. I can also point you to my ebay profile which has a 100% positive rating with 45 reviews, if that would help.

Trying to turn a profit on Folie a Deux? L-O-L. It's well known that this still goes for $12.49 new (with free shipping) new on Best Buy and Amazon. I assume you got an extra from the Best Buy sale, expecting a cancellation -- but either way, you'd be best served to cut your losses and at least match that price, if not undercut it.

Trying to turn a profit on Folie a Deux? L-O-L. It's well known that this still goes for $12.49 new (with free shipping) new on Best Buy and Amazon. I assume you got an extra from the Best Buy sale, expecting a cancellation -- but either way, you'd be best served to cut your losses and at least match that price, if not undercut it.

Turn a profit? Nope, not at all. If I were trying to make money I wouldn't be selling it for $14, good try though haha

Turn a profit? Nope, not at all. If I were trying to make money I wouldn't be selling it for $14, good try though haha

My point was why would anyone buy from you at that price when they could get it for less (with free shipping) from a known retailer? Anything over what you paid is a profit. You're obviously entitled to ask that, I just don't see how you're going to get it given the current market.

My point was why would anyone buy from you at that price when they could get it for less (with free shipping) from a known retailer? Anything over what you paid is a profit. You're obviously entitled to ask that, I just don't see how you're going to get it given the current market.

I would stop pointing people away from other people posts. I really don't think he will be making any money off this. It's bad practice and frowned upon to interfere with other people's posts. Tanks for your time.

14 dollars is by no means flipping this title lol

It's costing 14.75 currently on Interpunk.  Clearly, there's a price differential between going on different websites to buy the record.  If I didn't already own it, and didn't also hear in this thread that it was cheaper, I would have figured this was a bargain price.  People are getting worked up over nothing on this one.  For all we know, this guy is actually losing money on this record.

Hope someone picks it up from you, man.

jesus christ.  shut up.  

he's obviously trying to make a $1.50 profit off this!!!!! duuhhhh