Everley - Behaviorism 10" Ep (Ambient/Post-Hardcore) via Boshkung Records FFO: Thrice/Emery

Hey Spider, you ever thought about contacting the dudes in Small Leaks Sink Ships about pressing Oak Street Basement?? Or doing their whole back catalog? That would be dope. Or the dudes in Aglacia, that Generator. Operator. Destroyer. Is absolutely fantastic too :)

I hadn't but since Ill be sitting on a beach for 10 days and in need of new music Ill check em all out. Also all orders placed as of now will be shipped today anything after will ship when I get back! Don't forget though that Everley is on sale during this preorder and will go up in price on the 16th!

I hadn't but since Ill be sitting on a beach for 10 days and in need of new music Ill check em all out. Also all orders placed as of now will be shipped today anything after will ship when I get back! Don't forget though that Everley is on sale during this preorder and will go up in price on the 16th!

Hope you dig it bro! Enjoy the vacay!

Just got home and am currently spinning it and great fucking job Mark! But one small weird thing I noticed was that they are labeled as 33 1/3 but I have to spin mine as a 45. No problem, just have to get used to hitting 45 even though I'm reading 33 1/3

Yeah I had everything set up at 33 1/3 with the labels and everything and then the guy that does my lacquers did it at 45 because it fit. Unfortunately by then I couldn't change the labels. Kind of a bummer but it still sounds great so a label mess up isn't the worst thing in the world.