Down in the Dumps "Dumps Luck" LP now available!!

If there was any way for it to still be good I'd do it.

Tell ya what, I'll make you some if you ever tour out here. If not, then I'll make some at the Fest.

Ask Kris Dumps, though, he'll vouch that my corn rules.

Kyle has been drunk and told me how to make his corn at least 8 times. The secret is mayonaise and that asian hot cock sauce. Sorry Kyle have I said too much?

haha not really, there's a few key ingredients you've left off the list so you're not giving away any secrets.

Have I really told you how to make it that many times?

It's about fuckin' time! This band rules and anybody who doesn't buy it sucks.

this food based user is proud to suck in this case.

I wanna here more about your corn.

It's sort of a twist on the Mexican corn you get from street vendors and stuff. They cook the corn and rub mayonaise on it and sprinkle chili powder or cheese on it.

I make a "sauce" with maynoaise and a few other ingredients in it. Trust me, I hate mayonaise and it tastes NOTHING like maynoaise after all the ingredients are in it. I add Srirachi hot sauce which gives it a nice kick. Then I brush the sauce onto the cooked corn ear and throw it on the grill for another couple minutes to let it cook in.

I promise you it will be some of the best corn you'll ever eat in your life. I make it every time I BBQ. I've had people swear up and down that they don't like corn (or maynoaise) and then come asking for seconds after they eat it.

i'd like to try that shit too kyle. if you're handing out recipes pm this brother.

I'm pretty sure I gave Ben the recipe back around the end of the summer last year, but I don't know if he tried it yet.

Anyways, the main problem with my recipe is it's not really a receipe. I mean, I use specific ingredients but I eyeball everything so it's difficult to give people a "recipe" since I don't know exactly how much of anything I put in.

I plan on making some soon and measuring how much of each ingredient I put in then I'll have a recipe I can give people.