Down in the Dumps "Dumps Luck" LP now available!!

Also, I guess now's as good a time as any to explain my user name, since I've had a couple people ask me what the hell it means... I make some fucking awesome BBQ corn. When Down in the Dumps came out to California last August we invited them to a BBQ at my friends house and I made them my corn which they apparently loved. Every time I order shit from Dead Broke Rekerds Mike addresses it to Kyle Corn. I even gave Kris the recepe and he said he made corn every night for like two weeks.

If anyone is ever in So Cal hit me up and I'll make you some.

Also, I guess now's as good a time as any to explain my user name, since I've had a couple people ask me what the hell it means... I make some fucking awesome BBQ corn. When Down in the Dumps came out to California last August we invited them to a BBQ at my friends house and I made them my corn which they apparently loved. Every time I order shit from Dead Broke Rekerds Mike addresses it to Kyle Corn. I even gave Kris the recepe and he said he made corn every night for like two weeks.

overnight me said bbq corn so i can validate its awesomeness. if it passes i'll send you an LP. if it doesnt i'll send you back the corn (i'll just leave that one to your imagination).

overnight me said bbq corn so i can validate its awesomeness. if it passes i'll send you an LP. if it doesnt i'll send you back the corn (i'll just leave that one to your imagination).

If there was any way for it to still be good I'd do it.

Tell ya what, I'll make you some if you ever tour out here. If not, then I'll make some at the Fest.

Ask Kris Dumps, though, he'll vouch that my corn rules.

i don't know the extact numbers off hand but its this....

red, white, colbolt blue (intersuckpunk exclusive) and a few gray marble (like under 20).

we only have red and white available, so don't ask us about a gray copy cuz we aint got em.

Thats cool.... I ordered red because they are called In the RED

If there was any way for it to still be good I'd do it.

Tell ya what, I'll make you some if you ever tour out here. If not, then I'll make some at the Fest.

Ask Kris Dumps, though, he'll vouch that my corn rules.

Kyle has been drunk and told me how to make his corn at least 8 times. The secret is mayonaise and that asian hot cock sauce. Sorry Kyle have I said too much?