PO: Empire! Empire! (I Was A Lonely Estate)/Malegoat Split

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

nice, just looked at your list and didn't know about the Bramble split! What else is there out there in regard to E!E!?

http://unbuckledrecords.bigcartel.com/product/bramble-jam-2-7-featuring-empire-empire-i-was-a-lonely-estate-more

Everything else is on my list, other than the Fest 10" and the Broken World Media alternate versions 7", both which will get to me (hopefully) by early January.

Welcome to the club, comrade.

Thanks! It's been tough, but I'm glad to be able to say I have everything now. Makes keeping up the collection a lot easier. Never going to go for variants, for this band that's a little much for me, one of each release is plenty for me. 

Thanks! It's been tough, but I'm glad to be able to say I have everything now. Makes keeping up the collection a lot easier. Never going to go for variants, for this band that's a little much for me, one of each release is plenty for me. 

I'm in the same boat. The only thing I have more than one of is the On Time Spent Waiting EP.

ugh I love that EP so much. may be my favorite release of this band's

when you are done living on borrowed time is my favorite e!e! track hands down. that trumpet

That's one of my least favorite tracks actually heh.

My top 3 are Water > The Only One Who Could Ever Reach You > It's a fate we can't escape. Some day we will all pass away