PO Coming: Rise Against Long Forgotten Songs--B-sides & Covers 7/30/13 album: 9/10/13

Guest s0uthard

Got my copy from Interpunk today. Its a gatefold jacket, obviously, with the song notes in the gatefold. The red vinyl looks great too.

Also, I totally forgot that some early orders got a signed CD booklet and I got one. It was a nice surprise.

My one gripe with the artwork is that the parental advisory logo is actually on the jacket instead of a sticker on the plastic like some albums do. It kind of detracts from the presentation IMO.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'd love to get the 10" picture disc but the price point of $130 for that bundle is kind of crazy. I don't want the hoodie or the lithograph. On top of that, the green variant that comes with that bundle is being pressed in huge numbers. That would leave me paying big time for 2 songs on a picture disc that's not even that limited (1,250). 

I would like to think that the picture disc will show up on ebay in abundance but I don't think flippers will see the appeal in spending $130 on a bundle that doesn't have much resale value. At the same time, I don't see this bundle ever selling out so hopefully the band will eventually sell the picture disc separately (notwithstanding their statements to the contrary).

• 4 months later...

So I am seriously considering pulling the trigger on the deluxe bundle because I really want the picture disc. However, I don't need the other items. To help offset the cost, I'd be happy to sell any (or all) of the other items to anyone who is interested.

Please let me know if you would be interested in any of these items (other than the picture disc):

Limited Edition: 1,250

• Choice of CD or Vinyl (Limited edition green marble double vinyl with download card)

• Numbered lithograph (16” x 16”)

• “Red Sparrow” hoodie

• 10” picture disc (Live From The Honda Center: Side A: “Ghost of Tom Joad”, Side B: “Kick Out The Jams” *This track is exclusive to picture disc)

• All items packaged in an exclusive numbered box

• 2 weeks later...

So I am seriously considering pulling the trigger on the deluxe bundle because I really want the picture disc. However, I don't need the other items. To help offset the cost, I'd be happy to sell any (or all) of the other items to anyone who is interested.

Please let me know if you would be interested in any of these items (other than the picture disc):

Limited Edition: 1,250

• Choice of CD or Vinyl (Limited edition green marble double vinyl with download card)

• Numbered lithograph (16” x 16”)

• “Red Sparrow” hoodie

• 10” picture disc (Live From The Honda Center: Side A: “Ghost of Tom Joad”, Side B: “Kick Out The Jams” *This track is exclusive to picture disc)

• All items packaged in an exclusive numbered box

So I pulled the trigger and bought this. With shipping, this ran me $160. Since I got not bites here, I put the whole bundle on ebay (minus the 10") with free shipping and no reserve.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/171246174762?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649