Trail of the Dead....any good live?

wow... I really don't like this second opener at all.

its all about the first opener.

by the end of tonight, is one of the best bands to ever come out of houston. Their live shows are amazing.

trail of dead never does good in houston. we'll i shouldn't say that, but the last time they were here, they were with the blood brothers, the time before that they were playing to 75 people on a saturday night. they do like 500 in austin easy.

its all about the first opener.

by the end of tonight, is one of the best bands to ever come out of houston. Their live shows are amazing.

trail of dead never does good in houston. we'll i shouldn't say that, but the last time they were here, they were with the blood brothers, the time before that they were playing to 75 people on a saturday night. they do like 500 in austin easy.

Did you ever see them with the Primadonnas? I love the one record of theirs I have, but sadly never got to see them live.

awesome live even though i thought their latest album stunk. i absolutely love all their other albums in equal measures. thankfully, they only played 2 songs of the newest album at the gig i saw, but their renditions of Baudelair and Another Morning Stoner blew the roof off.

they're all very short and kinda pudgy - like they all eat at the same fast food outlet. maybe they should stop eating and concentrate on making good music again. bit harsh & a totally ridiculous argument, i know, but so divided is such a disappointment.

Damn, i haven't seen these guys in years. I'm still amazed they are still alive. The last show i saw them at, they trashed someone else's equipment and I was seriously thinking they were going to get their asses kicked. I would have been punching and stabbing people if someone had purposely destroyed my equipment. Just sayin'. It's one thing to destroy your stuff, it's another to say you aren't going to do anything and then do it anyway...but as an outsider it was a good show...Then they stopped playing in Austin for a long time (much how fastball did after their album got big) and i kinda just didn't care anymore...

edit: but yes, go see them....they are excellent live.

Notes

Fastball: Love both of their records. Should have been more than a one hit wonder

AYWKUBTDOTD: Worlds Apart was the shit. I still haven't given the last one enough face time to have an opinion.

Actually they have like 4. 5 if you count the best of, but i dont.

The funny thing is, the 1st record (make your momma proud) sounds nothing like anything afterwards. It's crazy. Seeing them do a PRINCE hoot night was awesome though..

man i was at that 75 people show. i love trail of dead. but seriously. i fucking hate numbers.