WTB - Mushroomhead: Remix 12"

SBarry

HAHA thats funny Thanks! im actually 2 years off herion after arround a 5 year habbit. Feels good to spend money on the stuff I want now. That was also the reason I didnt give savior sorrow a chance... guess I was to busy. Lol I wish I could tell these guys there music actually helped me be a better father and human being. \m/

HAHA thats funny Thanks! im actually 2 years off herion after arround a 5 year habbit. Feels good to spend money on the stuff I want now. That was also the reason I didnt give savior sorrow a chance... guess I was to busy. Lol I wish I could tell these guys there music actually helped me be a better father and human being. \m/

Congrats on 2 years clean my man! You can definitely hit them up at shows or online. Very approachable guys.

My dads buddy we works for actually has a cromed out 50's buick in primer and I got him wanting to paint it purple with blue trim. Lol will deffinatly post pictures on MRH facebook when its done. I need a superbuick era bumper sticker! Its a beast tho. Strate-8. And no keys, Iignition is like a gas golf cart!

Sry its SOO off topic but yea... im keeping this thread alive untill I find a remix record. Somebody HIT ME UP!

Wow... so the exchange record store in north olmstead OH has original blue disc superbuick for $29. Ok condition. And SS, BSFUC and butterfly vinyl all for under $15 a peice. Guy working there says REMIX goes for 40-60 depending on condition. If anybody local to cleveland interested. Fyi

Wow... so the exchange record store in north olmstead OH has original blue disc superbuick for $29. Ok condition. And SS, BSFUC and butterfly vinyl all for under $15 a peice. Guy working there says REMIX goes for 40-60 depending on condition. If anybody local to cleveland interested. Fyi

Yeah I remember guys on the Thirteam message boards posting about some great finds there like the Kingsbury Run comp and the Mushroomhead Inc sampler.

Yea, the exchange has (always had) a special contract with MRH. And the guys there realy go out of there way (ordering, searching) to get you what you want. And are very knolageable, well most... lol supposed to get a call when/if a remix vinyl comes in trade. If the workers dont buy it first lol