WTB - Mushroomhead: Remix 12"

SBarry

I'm not makin fun of anyone. Message me on [email protected] or [email protected]. I have 6 remixes. Two white, one purple, one swirl grey, one mint, and one red. Email me for pics bc I dont kno how to post on here. I also have the purple/lime multimedia remix cd and a sealed purple/red superbuick cd

Jade butterfly vinyl sold for 50 on discogs! Lol its 16 at the exchange new. If only 300 were made thats worth hanging on to. I opened mine cuz I wanted to enjoy it. The album grew on me. I offered the guy at the exchange 100 for his grey swirl remix and he turned me down! NOO. The grey remix is SUCH a beautiful record... *drool*

If it had Roxy's boobies, I'd be interested...

There's plenty of pictures of her and the other band members. I just did some HQ scans of mine out of boredom I could always upload it and post the link if anyone is interested. Mainly did it because I was looking for old school pictures and realized there are no scans online anywhere haha.

Pssh... lmfao! I hope we dont have to battle over his remix... its MINE! Plz let me win it! Thats my bid.

It's all you man I'm not really looking to drop $60 on a record at the moment.

Btw... is the grey swirl the rarest? Ive heard conflicting things. Wonder what you guys think. And roxys boobies look hotter WITH the black X tape.

Agreed and I'm not sure I thought the colors like yellow and blue were. Really wish I had contact info for this dude Jeremy who went by jpopson43 on thirteam (fan boards). He seriously knew everything you would want to know about the band from the start of the band up to the M3/XX era.