WTB - Mushroomhead: Remix 12"

SBarry

http://www.discogs.com/Mushroomhead-Filthy-Hands-Sampler/release/3226563

Here is the alternate filthy hands eclipse sampler I was talking about... 

Sorry about the links... ive been using my phone this whole time to post and cant seem to add a picture to my post with a phone.

Sampler - Thats what I thought!. but the background colors on discogs are reversed with the tear across the bottom. Its like they switched the background colors with XX for the sampler. Click on the picture and you see the back also. It IS legit! Strange... ive never seen it.

Remix Lp - kinda funny that album is gonna make its way back to ohio from france! Lol bringing it back where it belongs! Altho i feel its best to let it spread to all corners of the world. Idk wut to do. Haha

Thats the one Im after... I found the "Industry comp" and "mushroomhead inc. Sampler". Good stuff! Was 216 (two one six) re-released On cd? Cuz I came across 2 diffrent discs. Ones black with the logo cut out and the other disc is printed like the back cover design. I guess the black one is origional release? Thanks. Youve been a big help btw.

Thats the one Im after... I found the "Industry comp" and "mushroomhead inc. Sampler". Good stuff! Was 216 (two one six) re-released On cd? Cuz I came across 2 diffrent discs. Ones black with the logo cut out and the other disc is printed like the back cover design. I guess the black one is origional release? Thanks. Youve been a big help btw.

Do you have a picture? I don't think they ever re released (216). I was thinking Jason might have on his old label Fractured Transmitter but that was the State of Conviction CD.

Hmm thats really weird mine is the all black disc with the bar code on it. Pretty sure that's the original one that was for sale and the other must have been a new batch maybe?

Don't know if you know who Fatbak is but he used to (or still does?) run the merch table for Mushroomhead and he used to hook me up when I was still going to their shows back in the day and gave me the 216 cd along with sealed copies of the Kingsbury Run comp, and both 10,000 Cadillacs cds.

What did the "dunno how to post a photo" mean? Is he serious or just making fun of me? Lol if so im using a slow/old galaxy s2. Copy/paste clipboard dosent work so links is the only way for me. Mushroomhead are the gods of nostalgia. Remix Lp is the last peice I need for the MRH pre-y2k era....finally