WTB - Mushroomhead: Remix 12"

SBarry

Speeking of dave... I heard that gravy and benis left because they "grew outta the party party party attitude" is there any thuth to that? If so that prolly made for a aquward thanksgiving/xmas dinner with steve (skinny) haha.

Yeah I've been wondering about that myself. I honestly stop following them after BSFUC came out. Just not the same lore to them anymore for me.

I agree. But they STILL have that spark when they play live. And BSFUC I think was a poorly mixed album when it comes to the track list. I mean you headbang with a smirk for the first half. Then sit and wonder why they didnt space out the heavy songs thru out the album for the second half. Still great. But... jeff said "we wanted to make a album thats enjoyable from start to finish like the old days." This was not one of them. Lol

Im still waiting for a PM from somebody with a remix vinyl... it is officially NOWHERE on sale/bidding sites lol

Savior Sorrow was alright but for me the band hasn't been the same since XIII. Obviously a lot of that has to do with Jason leaving the band when his dad was sick and all that. Waylon is a really nice and overall cool guy but I just don't dig that "Southern Rock" style on BSFUC and The Righteous & The Butterfly is just so goofy to me and all over the place. It's just easy to be let down because the last 3 albums there has been promises of a return to the Superbuick style sound and that is so not how either sound ha.

The memorial show J played at peabodys for his dad was a night I will NEVER forget. 2005 i think... he did MRH, 10000 cadilacs, 216 AND state of conviction songs with no flashing lights or theatrics. It was the "heaviest" concert ive ever been to. But savior sorrow took a long while to grow on me. Except singles. I regret not giving it a chance when it came out. Cuz J is one of my fav vocalists. Wanna sell that 216 record? Lol

The memorial show J played at peabodys for his dad was a night I will NEVER forget. 2005 i think... he did MRH, 10000 cadilacs, 216 AND state of conviction songs with no flashing lights or theatrics. It was the "heaviest" concert ive ever been to. But savior sorrow took a long while to grow on me. Except singles. I regret not giving it a chance when it came out. Cuz J is one of my fav vocalists. Wanna sell that 216 record? Lol

Yeah Savior Sorrow was a weird time, first record they put out without Jason but it wasn't terrible just very radio friendly. I'm not selling that 216 split 7" because it took forever to find it along with the State of Conviction split 7".

ahhh, the nightly mushroomhead/related things discussion.

I could do it forever haha wether or not I get another copy of the remix album from this thread.

Yeah Savior Sorrow was a weird time, first record they put out without Jason but it wasn't terrible just very radio friendly. I'm not selling that 216 split 7" because it took forever to find it along with the State of Conviction split 7".

I could do it forever haha wether or not I get another copy of the remix

album from this thread.

Whoa. State of Conviction/216 split?!?! I saw SOC in a bar with maybe 30 people way back when.

Still. I haven't made it past M3. Don't think I want to.

Whoa. State of Conviction/216 split?!?! I saw SOC in a bar with maybe 30 people way back when.

Still. I haven't made it past M3. Don't think I want to.

That's pretty sweet you got to see them play a show! The State of Conviction split is with Schnauzer same as the 216 split. The 216 side is just a record practice session haha.

You should really listen to XIII by Mushroomhead if you haven't yet. XX is just a compilation of re-recorded tracks from the S/T, M3 and Superbuick.

Yea, I hate when ppl say XX is there favoriate album. But when u think about it... mushroomhead is proof that if you put your heart, wallet, and sole into somthing special you wanna share... you will make it. XX compalation was a GENIUS move by steve n them to start them off nationally. Every song is amazing! Wish it included "indiffrent" "flattened" and "idol worship" tho. They would have fitted nicely into XX.

WITH A GUILT RIDDEN FROWN

HIDDEN SMILING DEEP DOWN

LAUGHING AT THE CROWD, NAUSIATING SOUNDS.

As the blind lead the blind on a crusade for sight...

Corrald in a corner now his leash is to tight.

I CANT KEEP UP THIS ACT

PLEASE EXPAND THE ROLE

CHOKING ON DIALOUG YOUVE ALL HEARD BEFORE!

LOL last line literaly

Btw... is "idol worship" actually "epipheny" or w/e? Ive never owned eclipse XX

Epiphany is a track on the Eclipse Records version of XX that is just Tom on the keyboard and Idle Worship is a totally different song that's on Superbuick.

The Eclipse version looks like this:

Before I Die

Bwomp

Solitaire/Unraveling

These Filthy Hands

Never Let It Go

Xeroxed

The Wrist

Chancre Sore

The New Cult King

Born Of Desire

Epiphany