just uh, buy my shit.

adammuzzy

it's really not a huge deal. just trying to get my parents to not find out.

too late, i already told them...jk

seriously, expect a letter in the mail or a phone call that will persist until they reach your parents...sorry to rain on your parade. i speak from experience. there's no getting around this. my brother and sister both already had felonies by the age of 17.... damn thugs.

i don't think you'll actually get a felony for something that minimal in cost. it's only after a certain amount of material value is it actually considered a felony... also since you are underage, and it's a civil demand notice, i think you only get charged like 6x or 10x what you stole was worth. and i don't think it actually goes on your record, unless the cops were called...

if you want to fight it, then you ahve to get a lawyer and go to court it...but if you comply to pay, i think you will get a bill in the mail and just pay that..soo..

if it's a felony for stealing gum and a burrito then it's further proof that america's justice system is a joke. at any rate, you should probably lay off the stealing muzzy. i'm not trying to be a moral crusader, but it's a dick move. at your age/level of maturity, you might want to just go the route of universal consequentialism and think: damn, wtf would happen if everyone did this?

your ass'd be gittin' robbed.

it's not like i'm stealing from people directly. even if i got away with that stuff, shaw's probably wouldn't even know they lost money.

Dude, if you have ever done inventory for a store, or been a manager working for montly bonues, everything that goes missing is counted and tallied, and all that little stuff you say isn't really worth much, well other people with the same mentality do it and it does add up. I've lost on monthly bonuses because of how much we lost due to theft on small shit like batteries, and sodas, and crap like that. So in turn, you are stealing from people directly, even the grocery stores.

i'm not tryin to be the moral police, but it's not cool to steal, even if it is candy..or junkfood