just uh, buy my shit.

adammuzzy

hahahahaha, this was such a good story to come home too. sucks though. how much did they end up fining you?

they can fine me $50-$500. i figure i was attempting to steal like 2 dollars worth of shit, so i highly doubt it'll be over 100 bucks. this is why i shouldn't steal things after smoking two bongs in your kitchen...

i mean, i love shoplifting. since i got caught (last weekend) i've made a point to steal something every day to get my confidence back up. it just sucks that something stupid at age 17 is gonna be on a criminal record forever now.

$50ppd. that thing has only been out for a few months. Na, i'll pass. man, i should taken someone else up on the offer of $25ppd a few weeks ago...doh!!

i never questioned that. wtf?

" it just sucks that something stupid at age 17 is gonna be on a criminal record forever now."

it came off sounding like a question...i'll retract...my bad... but why wouldn't it be. i think 17 years is old enough to know b/w wrong and right. stealing is stealing no matter if it's gum..

unless it's "FRUIT STRIPE". that' shit is the bomb!!! but you have take like 40 packs because the flavor dies off in about 40 seconds... :P