$5 FLAT RATE SHIPPING in Canada!

So, it's been a super slow Summer.  This is to be expected, so I tend to do crazy stuff like this to move some records so I can order more records and then sell those records and order more records. 

The site is set up for $5 shipping if you live in Canada.  Please take advantage of this while you can.  I plan on ending this deal at the end of August.  This gives you plenty of time to have a look at the site and submit a gigantic order.  The one thing that you should know, if you haven't ordered records from me, is that all orders get shipped the next day at the latest (weekends/holidays excluded).  I have kept these standards in the 3 years that I have been in business and don't plan on slacking off anytime soon.

HERE IS THE IMPORTANT STUFF!

www.chiselrecords.com/

The site now lists everything in chronological order (as it was entered). (New additions are at the top, stuff that I entered a long time ago is at the bottom) You can still browse through the letters.  It's just all of one particular artist's records may not be right beside each other.  I did this so you can easily find the newest additions.

Hope you take the time to go to the site and check it out. Maybe tell some friends about us ??  You can always stay in touch via Facebook and Twitter and you can always email me direct > [email protected]

facebook.com/chiselrecords

twitter.com/chiselrecords

Hope all is well with you and I hope that your Summer is as awesome as you wanted it to be!

I'd be all over this if I wasn't super broke at the moment. Might pick something up before the end of the month.

Even if you miss out on this particular deal, I will be dropping prices on some records sometime in September.  Keep in touch with Facebook and Twitter to find out exactly when.