Bamboozle question.

Clothing containing vulgar language

This list of things is retarded. They really wouldn't let someone in cause of their shirt?

Thats horrible? Who decides what stays and what goes? Is there going to be a guy at the door deciding what is and isn't allowed?

"Any item deemed by management to be dangerous and inappropriate"

basically yeah.

This is my first post so might as well make it a rant...

I work for a music magazine in the UK and last year i went over to NJ for this festival (my girlfriend also works there and was reviewing it). We had one bag between us and were staying in a hotel 1 mile away for the evening between the two days. When we got there we were told no bags were allowed at all, the security suggested we "put it under a car" until the evening then go and get it once we leave... it had passports etc in it so we had to take a taxi to the hotel (at hugely inflated charge) and back just to get in to the fucking thing. When we got there we soon realised this was the worst festival we've ever been to, it really is shit. From the UK and think reading/leeds/download is badly organised? Think again, and count yourself lucky, we have it fucking easy!