• 3 weeks later...

^jax....where'd u order from? I ordered from amazon (black I assume). no email yet. That's a bummer man.

Ordered it from the myplaydirect link in the OP. Good news is they are sending a link to download the record when it drops on the 24th. Not too bummed to be honest, it'll show up eventually. Vinyl delays on new records seem to be quite common these days...

• 2 weeks later...

I was just curious. I was thinking of buying the Red/Gold variant when the PO dropped but I ended up backing out after filling out all of the information. The weird thing though was that I received a Deluxe digital download on the 24th in my email with an order number attached. I was curious if I was going to get a copy of the vinyl randomly in the mail soon. 

• 3 weeks later...

some probs with the black vinyl version being wrinkled/wavy. I took a short video of mine before returning it and finding the other copy they had to be the same (he can return for credit). a few others reported on hoffman forum. figured I'd try for the color version to avoid getting another, but it's backordered now.  I don't want to order, get the download, then the backorder is never made and I get a partial refund.

posted video on their facebook