WTB New Found Glory and ISHC Friends Presses

nfgsk8er18

Hi All,

I am trying to complete my NFG collection and I only have 2 left.

Looking for the following:

7"

New Found Glory - "Tip of the Iceberg" | Friends Press Blue w/ Gold Splatter /100 | Bridge 9 Records

12"

International Superheroes Of Hardcore - "Takin' It Ova!" | First Press Friends Press White w/ Black and Yellow Splatter /100 | Bridge 9 Records

Reply or PM me if you have either one of these. Willing to pay what they are worth, I will not low ball.

Thanks!

Do you really have everything else? Post a tradelist!

yessir! Every pressing except for tests and those listed above. And sadly I missed the half clear/half red Connect the Dots, so ill be looking hard for that one. But NFG is my favorite band, so I'm trying to finish it up.

I will be updating my trade list and posting it as well as pics of my collection.

...and posting it as well as pics of my collection.

Someone else refuses to do this despite how much everyone has helped him!  So that would be awesome.  Love this band, but don't have the courage to start the collection you've got going.  Props though!  I wish I snagged that clear/red Dots album, freaking thing was in my cart and gone by the time I submitted the order.  Not right that they don't reserve it for you when it's in your cart for that couple minute allotted time while you proceed with the checkout process...  I'd have offered that up to ya.

Good luck!  I'll keep my eyes open for ya.