Different Kitchen Records - 20% Discount! and Label News

In celebration of the new football season (well the Southern Premier League, at least) I have a 20% discount with the code: CHESHAMUNITED

This is good until Sunday evening (UK Time!) unless Chesham lose on Saturday when I may cancel the code in an aggressive fit of petulance!!

In the meantime go mad and clear me out so I can pay for my new releases namely the Dead Uncles "Stock Characters" LP and ИO///sé "Beach Bathroom Bingo" 7" which both should be here sometime during September!

In store news, I will be updating today/tomorrow sometime with several new Speedowax releases LP's and 7"s, including newly found Broccoli/Pinto Splits limited to 53 with new covers (3 different in fact)

And finally, and hopefully, the Exclusive GREEN Vinyl/50 Euro colour of the Ma Jolie LP will be shipping to me soon, and pre-orders for that will be up as soon as I get shipping confirmation from Gruff Beard!!

As always everything can be found here:

http://differentkitchen.bigcartel.com/

And regular updates can be found on Facebook, if you do that sort of thing..........