Zombi - tour with Goblin, vinyl represses from Relapse

ratbrain

Zombi has been teasing a big announcement on Facebook and Twitter, saying stuff like "something is happening" and "there are rumors" and "big Zombi news" coming next Monday (9/23).

Anyone got the scoop? Fingers crossed for a new album. Tour would be okay too, but that seems unlikely given how much Steve Moore hates performing live.

edit: changed thread title, see below

Relapse will be reissuing Cosmos, Surface to Air and Spirit Animal on vinyl as a consolation to the billions of you who won't be able to make the Goblin/Zombi shows

https://www.facebook.com/ZombiBand/posts/10153287329255006

!!!!!!!!!

hating life a little less now, so glad i didn't drop bank on a copy of Cosmos last week.

Cannot wait for that Pittsburgh date. Goblin in Pittsburgh was something I never expected to happen.

The re-presses are cool too for those who didn't already have them.

Second this completely. Saw the news today and plan on buying a ticket when they go on sale later this week. Venue is great too. Saw jeff mangum there earlier this year.

• 3 weeks later...

represses are now up for pre-order on relapse:

http://www.relapse.com/search_result.php?search_by=artist&q=Zombi

the splatter spirit animal looks fucking awesome. glad that's the only one i needed.

wow, those all look great. i'm in for the bundle. (only one i have is Surface to Air and it's beat to shit.)