Fantasy football advice

jeffbo

So I don't normally ask for help setting my line-up, but I have no idea on who to start for my RB2 and WR2. Keep in mind this is a PPR league.

Thinking of starting Joique Bell with Reggie Bush (vs Bears) and having Giovanni Bernard (vs a Browns) as my flex. I'm not sure if I should keep Bell in, or start CJ Spiller/Fred Jackson (vs Ravens). I also have David Wilson (vs Chiefs), but fuck that. I need to see a good game out of him before I start him. Spiller has just been to inconsistent, and is facing a tough run defense in Baltimore. I feel like Bell will get me more points via receptions and passing yards, but I am leery on starting two backs on the same team.

Also, not sure if I should start Josh Gordon (vs Bengals) over Mike Williams (vs Cardinals). Williams is projected to get more, but with a rookie QB coming in, I'm not so sure. Leaning towards Gordon.

What do you all think?

So I don't normally ask for help setting my line-up, but I have no idea on who to start for my RB2 and WR2. Keep in mind this is a PPR league.

Thinking of starting Joique Bell with Reggie Bush (vs Bears) and having Giovanni Bernard (vs a Browns) as my flex. I'm not sure if I should keep Bell in, or start CJ Spiller/Fred Jackson (vs Ravens). I also have David Wilson (vs Chiefs), but fuck that. I need to see a good game out of him before I start him. Spiller has just been to inconsistent, and is facing a tough run defense in Baltimore. I feel like Bell will get me more points via receptions and passing yards, but I am leery on starting two backs on the same team.

Also, not sure if I should start Josh Gordon (vs Bengals) over Mike Williams (vs Cardinals). Williams is projected to get more, but with a rookie QB coming in, I'm not so sure. Leaning towards Gordon.

What do you all think?

I would start joique and Jackson. It's definitely a risk starting 2 guys in the same position on the same team. Cj is hurt and so is bush. Bell and Jackson are getting the majority Of the carries for sure.

For the WR, id go with your gut instinct because I have noooooo idea what those guys have been up to recently