VC ESPN Fantasy Basketball League

Probably a dumb question of my part, but we can update our lineup every night, correct? So even though I have Ibaka, I should put Taj Gibson in because he plays and Ibaka doesn't, correct?

Yeah you can do that. What I usually do is set my lineup for the week ahead of time and just tweak random days if something happens. Otherwise I'd definitely forget to set a lot of days.

Probably a dumb question of my part, but we can update our lineup every night, correct? So even though I have Ibaka, I should put Taj Gibson in because he plays and Ibaka doesn't, correct?

Yeah you can do that. What I usually do is set my lineup for the week ahead of time and just tweak random days if something happens. Otherwise I'd definitely forget to set a lot of days.

Exactly what I do too. Daily league, feel free to shift the lineup around depending on who's playing.

There's also a 6 add/drop per week limit, so take that into consideration too.

• 2 weeks later...

We're four weeks into the season. and we've had the time to gauge our teams. I'm curious who has been your best draft pick, your worst and best pickup? Here are mine

Best - Michael Carter-Williams. I'm a Sixers fan and I didn't expect him to be this good this fast.

Worst - Tyson Chandler Four games into the season he goes down.

Pickup - Jordan Hill I picked him up the other day and he puts up a 24-17 spot. Keep it coming.