VC ESPN Fantasy Basketball League

i'm also adding turnovers as a (negative) category, so that makes nine total.

points, assists, rebounds, blocks, steals, turnovers, three pointers made, FG%, FT%.

10 starters (one of each position, a guard, a forward, and three utility), 3 bench (would add one more if you guys want), and 2 DL.

Definitely H2H.  With a casual league H2H works better, it seems to do a better job keeping people active.

I'm fine with either Points or Categories.  I'd say if most people are more on the novice side of Fantasy Basketball, which I am, Points would be better.  If most are Fantasy Basketball veterans Categories.  But seriously I'm fine with either way.

Draft day, I would definitely prefer a weekend, because I work 2nd shift, but I'm fine with auto drafting my team.  I'll just put all the Milwaukee Bucks at thefront of my queue.

Just my 2 cents, I'm more than flexible.

also i'm leaning towards saturday october 26th. only because i may not be able to do the sunday due to a chance the rapper show. but yeah, early evening (7pm or so) on saturdays works, so we don't lose our whole night. definitely can't do friday, autre ne veut show i already have tickets for.