PO: Young the Giant Mind Over Matter (Deluxe Bundle/500)

I got the backorder notification when I ordered, but I received the order confirmation a couple of minutes after saying that it was shipped. It's been a few days, so I am hoping to get the shipping confirmation. They will send out an official shipping confirmation with tracking, right?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

FYI...I was at the mall over the weekend waiting for Capt America and Urban Outfitters has an exclusive version of the LP on White Vinyl.

Did not know this... Saw them live a week ago and need a pressing now. Met and hung out with the band after the show too, love supporting bands that are actually good people.

• 2 weeks later...

Seriously my top album this year. It is incredible! They are so good live too. I saw them in Dallas on Valentine's Day and they just blew me away. To second what someone said above; these guys are genuinely good dudes too. Got to go to a meet and greet before the show at Good Records and they were so nice. I asked Sameer if they would sing a song from their Jakes days but he said probably not but thanked me for even knowing who The Jakes were haha I was wearing a Format shirt and another member of the band and I talked for about 5 minutes about them and Fun. ALSO I can't believe you're selling this Zach!

Seriously my top album this year. It is incredible! They are so good live too. I saw them in Dallas on Valentine's Day and they just blew me away. To second what someone said above; these guys are genuinely good dudes too. Got to go to a meet and greet before the show at Good Records and they were so nice. I asked Sameer if they would sing a song from their Jakes days but he said probably not but thanked me for even knowing who The Jakes were haha I was wearing a Format shirt and another member of the band and I talked for about 5 minutes about them and Fun. ALSO I can't believe you're selling this Zach!

Gaaah I know!! I probably will get the white variant at UO at some point but I'm so strapped for cash right now. I think buying the $75 package to get it really hurts more than anything. If I would have waited to buy it separately I wouldn't be selling. But alas..too eager on my part.

Thumbs up on it being a great record though.

Side note: wish the gatefold picture was better, not as cool as it could have been