High On Fire "Slave the Hive" A/V tour 7"

The 7" inch definitely isn't free! $10 bucks my man! I got the screen print poster before Kvelertak ever even went on and there were only 10 left after mine so I'm sure they sold out. Signed by the band & artist 1/70. They also had "High On Pryor" aprons. Tons of vinyl for every band as well. 

High On Fire - Slave the Hive w/ etched B-side

lAZbRjQl.jpg

Signed by band & artist 1/70

1wUoOv2l.jpg

HOF had a tour poster, may have a poster for your night, koozies, shot glasses, guitar picks, tons of shirts, 2 hoodies. Vinyl was $25, besides the 7" - all on color - Surrounded, Blessed Black Wings, Death Is..., De Vermis.... Pretty sure that's it.

Kvelertak has stickers and shirts and possibly hoodies. They just sold out of the s/t 2 nights ago. Meir is $25.

Doomriders has the new one and I think one older album, and a bunch of shirts. It is $20. Also CDs. Who cares about those though?

Local band Nice Hooves opened at our show. Their album is free on band camp and it is awesome. Check it out.

Aaaaand the one my little brother in law is scratched all to shit. Be careful when buying these.

And if anybody can pick me up a replacement, I'd be super grateful.

edit: instagrammed that joint. #slavethehive

It's weird that scion posted the purple one to their Instagram...