Tomorrow is Class Skipping Punx Friday

I went to three different colleges and I don't think I ever had class on Fridays.

Yeah, that's weird, because my friend goes to University of South Florida and was bitching at me because they just instated friday classes and 8:30 AM classes, but my school, University of Florida, has always had friday classes, as well as 7:30 AM classes. I know most of the community colleges here don't do friday classes either.

I went to three different colleges and I don't think I ever had class on Fridays.

Yeah, that's weird, because my friend goes to University of South Florida and was bitching at me because they just instated friday classes and 8:30 AM classes, but my school, University of Florida, has always had friday classes, as well as 7:30 AM classes. I know most of the community colleges here don't do friday classes either.

Man, I ALWAYS had a M/W/F 8am class (7:45 at Akron). Freshman year at my first college they still had T/Th/Sat classes (yes, Saturday). I had 2 of them back to back (8 and 9am). Worst way to start the weekend ever...

Man, I ALWAYS had a M/W/F 8am class (7:45 at Akron). Freshman year at my first college they still had T/Th/Sat classes (yes, Saturday). I had 2 of them back to back (8 and 9am). Worst way to start the weekend ever...

When I was a freshman, I made the mistake of the 7:45 am class. I think it was calculus. I figured, 7:45 is only 15 mins earlier than I had to be at high school. I managed to make it to like class like 80% of the time, luckily my teacher hardly took attendance, even though she was supposed to. After that never had a class before 11 am.

I also never bought a parking pass at akron, always parked on Kling/Allyn/Sumner than walked on to campus. Sucked having to walk to Polsky from there every morning.

yesterday before sixth period i was starring right at my teacher and i was like fuck i hate him. so i just said bye. and left with some girl. i am probably going to get suspended but i really dont care. to day i am skipping 1-3 period because i dont do anything and 1at period i have a research paper due that i havent started on.....

I'm so punx that I skipped class today without reading this thread or being notified first.

My alarm went off and I yelled "STFU alarm!" and then hit it onto my porch because my door was open. I then realized it wouldn't stop making noise until I got up and hit the button, so that was actually a bad idea to hit it like I did.