Face to Face Vinyl Discography Spreadsheet

yea i always thought it was totally staged...but that's what he told me...

if they do reissue big choice, they should just slap over it on there...

That would be fantastic as it is basically a primer for Big Choice.  I like the rawness of the tracks on Over It better with the exception of A.O.K. as it sounds very digital to me.  I think the version of I Want on Over It is amazing.  Matt's bass riffs are amazing.

I cross referenced your list with the excel spreadsheet this evening.  I found a few minor things that I corrected.  The only major differnce I saw was you colors for the Dr. Strange pressings of DTA.    

You had the following listed:  

Face to Face Don't Turn Away marbled purple vinyl; autographed back cover Dr. Strange DSR13LP

Face to Face Don't Turn Away translucent purple vinyl Dr. Strange DSR13LP
Face to Face Don't Turn Away red vinyl Dr. Strange DSR13LP
Face to Face Don't Turn Away green vinyl Dr. Strange DSR13LP
Face to Face Don't Turn Away yellow vinyl Dr. Strange DSR13LP

I thought they were pressed in green, gold, purple, red and maroon?

No, my list is correct. Someone misunderstood the translucent purple copy for maroon once upon a time. It's not, we hashed it out here long ago. And the yellow is yellow. Not even close to an orange/gold color. God damn internet leads to so much misinformation and speculation. I wish you'd remove the quantities on your list unless you can substantiate it. Most of it is subjective. And this is only Face to Face, which only about three people collect. But people will see your list and it'll become "fact"

No, my list is correct. Someone misunderstood the translucent purple copy for maroon once upon a time. It's not, we hashed it out here long ago. And the yellow is yellow. Not even close to an orange/gold color. God damn internet leads to so much misinformation and speculation. I wish you'd remove the quantities on your list unless you can substantiate it. Most of it is subjective. And this is only Face to Face, which only about three people collect. But people will see your list and it'll become "fact"

Thanks for the info.  I've made the color changes and removed the quantities.  I'll upload the updated spreadsheet when I get home this evening.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...