The sound of Against Me...

Crime, Acoustic, and RAR are my favorite punk-ish albums.

Searching and New Wave are some of my favorite rock albums.

I don't like Cowboy.

I've actually never heard of anyone not liking Cowboy.

Seriously, that album is straight up solid and has probably THE best closing track on any album I own.

Also those interpretations of SFAFC are awesome.

I never really looked into the lyrics of that album. That's really fucking cool.

dont know to much about these guys. never heard a song by em. i did listen to an interview that one of the morning shows in cleveland were replaying. i think they ended up ending the interview early because the girl asked the guys what they thought about their fans calling them sellouts or something of that nature and the one dude got pissed and she ended up kicking em out.

my only 2 cents on AM

I hate people who give bands crap for signing to a major for more money and shit.

If they get pushed around and they just do what they are told by the label then it sucks, it doesn't seem to be the case for New Wave, but I still don't like it.

Against Me bankrupted Fat Wreck though, but shhhhhh!!!

dont know to much about these guys. never heard a song by em. i did listen to an interview that one of the morning shows in cleveland were replaying. i think they ended up ending the interview early because the girl asked the guys what they thought about their fans calling them sellouts or something of that nature and the one dude got pissed and she ended up kicking em out.

my only 2 cents on AM

Doesn't giving your "2 cents" involve showing an opinion? :D

my only 2 cents on AM

Doesn't giving your "2 cents" involve showing an opinion? :D

listen man i was giving my 2 cents on AM and thats all i have. maybe you are upset because they sold out......i dont know.....dont take it out on me

I really wasn't saying anything in a negative way. I even added the smiley to help show that.

ha didnt see the smiley face plus i was drunk a little. i think i was trying to say that their music might be more mainstream or something i dont know. anything i have on AM is just a moo point anyways.

also just found out that alk3 merch girl is married to tom gabel. thats one lucky guy.