Bunch of Rx Bandits Resignation listed

ajhall04

Know a bunch of posters were/are looking for these. Seems another box hash owed up. I already own all of them, but wanted to pass it along,

Sorry if this is the wrong spot to post.

Here

http://www.ebay.com/itm/RX-BANDITS-The-Resignation-WHITE-vinyl-/201021440580?pt=Music_on_Vinyl&hash=item2ecdcfc244

When I bought one last year it came warped as shit but they replaced it with quickness. Fair warning, the audio quality on this is not good. Clearly sourced from a CD.... The songs don't flow in to each other which is annoying

Mine does not sound like that...I bought mine from a show. Could it be different? 

Mine does not sound like that...I bought mine from a show. Could it be different?

You don't have that like 1 or two seconds of silence between each track? There was only one pressing of this, I think. Maybe check again then report back? As the sides progress the quality seriously degrades, as well

You don't have that like 1 or two seconds of silence between each track? There was only one pressing of this, I think. Maybe check again then report back? As the sides progress the quality seriously degrades, as well

Now you have me thinking. I will spin it and see if that is what it is. It's been awhile. 

You are that dude who pointed out the one flaw in a brand new car :). There is a slight delay on a few of the songs. Nothing that really bothers me much. My quality sounds decent as well. Still happy to own it. I've seen them so many times (east coast). I remember they played Colgate University for some reason with Days Away i believe (who canceled due to Van trouble).. I think there was maybe 20 people. They had just released this album. They played for 2 hours like there were hundreds. Always loved their live shows. 

You are that dude who pointed out the one flaw in a brand new car :). There is a slight delay on a few of the songs. Nothing that really bothers me much. My quality sounds decent as well. Still happy to own it. I've seen them so many times (east coast). I remember they played Colgate University for some reason with Days Away i believe (who canceled due to Van trouble).. I think there was maybe 20 people. They had just released this album. They played for 2 hours like there were hundreds. Always loved their live shows. 

I saw them and DA on that tour too, west coast though. Was my first time seeing them and they've become the band I've seen more than any other since. Glad I got to see Days Away before they disbanded, too.

I saw them and DA on that tour too, west coast though. Was my first time seeing them and they've become the band I've seen more than any other since. Glad I got to see Days Away before they disbanded, too.

I reminder vividly, because I and my lady friend crammed Matt, C-Gak, and Troy all in my car to go buy beer. They needed a ride because they were touring with a bus. Ahhhh good times. I later saw Days Away somewhere else. Syracuse maybe.

I reminder vividly, because I and my lady friend crammed Matt, C-Gak, and Troy all in my car to go buy beer. They needed a ride because they were touring with a bus. Ahhhh good times. I later saw Days Away somewhere else. Syracuse maybe.

Nice! A few years ago they played at the college behind my apartment and C-Gak is obsessed with Sierra Nevada. I lived in Chico where the brewery was and they didn't realize that's what town they were in. I had run into them at a burger/place bar before the show and explained it and he lost his mind so we went and got a bunch of Sierra Nevada haha.

I photographed them in SF on The Resignation tour last year and he was drinking it while playing.

Nice! A few years ago they played at the college behind my apartment and C-Gak is obsessed with Sierra Nevada. I lived in Chico where the brewery was and they didn't realize that's what town they were in. I had run into them at a burger/place bar before the show and explained it and he lost his mind so we went and got a bunch of Sierra Nevada haha.

I photographed them in SF on The Resignation tour last year and he was drinking it while playing.

Awesome. Always straight up dudes.