Bunch of Rx Bandits Resignation listed

ajhall04

Well, mine still didn't come. I live like 5 hours from where they ship and it's took them almost a week to ship- or I should say, upload the tracking info, then it took them three more days to actually send it. I should have it Monday.

It's cool of them to send a replacement I suppose but if everyone is having the same problem, what's the point of a replacement if they're all from the same warped batch? I'll want my money back, not a warped record to replace another...

Well, mine still didn't come. I live like 5 hours from where they ship and it's took them almost a week to ship- or I should say, upload the tracking info, then it took them three more days to actually send it. I should have it Monday.

It's cool of them to send a replacement I suppose but if everyone is having the same problem, what's the point of a replacement if they're all from the same warped batch? I'll want my money back, not a warped record to replace another...

Imagine the usps is closed Monday, no? One more day!

Yeah, definitely sourced from CD, and with 2 second gaps in between songs as isavedlatin has mentioned. It's like someone burned the CD on iTunes then pressed it on vinyl.

It's especially annoying because almost every song on the album has sound that flows into the next track, making the gap especially noticeable. I still don't mind owning this as I like having all of RXB's albums though.

Well it ended up being far worse than I even imagined. Mail woman came to my door just now with a package completely smashed. The box was much larger than need be with very little protection inside. I opened to find the record snapped in half and completely crushed. I would have rather it came warped obviously.

Why did he get shit?

Not to purposefully hash up old drama, but: http://boards.vinylcollective.com/topic/54094-po-rx-bandits-progress-up-1112/

The reasoning for people giving him shit starts on page 2. Although in the end I'm pretty sure Ross (ETR) ended up paying RXB for the release and going into the red even though he didn't have to.

Well it ended up being far worse than I even imagined. Mail woman came to my door just now with a package completely smashed. The box was much larger than need be with very little protection inside. I opened to find the record snapped in half and completely crushed. I would have rather it came warped obviously.

Damn! Sorry dude!

This is how mine came. Lovely. And they responded initially saying that they obviously didn't send it that way and that they'd send a replacement once they got it back. I told them I'd rather just get a refund and they haven't responded in 3 days.

x0t3.jpg

That is one of the worst I have ever witnessed. Carrier pigeon would have delivered that shit better. WOW. Sorry dude. Good luck. 

Yeah it was heartbreaking to say the least. It was in a box entirely too large with no protection. Looks like someone gave it an atomic leg drop off the top rope. The mail woman that brought it to my door said that it got to our local post office like that and she felt terrible because she knew what it was since she brings me all my records.

Hopefully they make this right.

And here I was worried of a little warpage lol.