PO: MIKE HALE "Broken With No Hope" LP 2 colors

Guest admin1338560633

Guest Admin

[image]

MIKE HALE "Broken With No Hope" LP black vinyl

MIKE HALE "Broken With No Hope" LP white vinyl

http://stores.channeladvisor.com/vinylhome/Store/Search.aspx?&Page=1&Sort=1&key=mike%20hale

We just got the green light to set up a pre-order for Mike hale's debut album. We have been talking about Mike a bit lately since we recently posted a pre-order for his latest project In the Red. Mike Hale is also known for fronting Gunmoll who put out a number of incredible recordings. The pressing info for this album is 100 on Black, 200 on White. We have a handful of copies black coming in, but they will go fast.

We should have copies in June.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Admin
NICE.

I hate this time of the day, it's when I need to wait until Virgil has posted all the updates so I don't order three times.

you know me well! I have a few more things to post, but I am drinking beer right now getting ready for a sober driver to pick me up to go see Portugal the Man and Minus the Bear! so no more new releases today, but keep an eye out tomorrow morning!

Guest Admin
^ Is P.TM back on the tour? I saw them last Thursday on they were still out. But MTB owned pretty damn hard, so it was okay. And I picked up a white MTB slipmat, which looks incredible, btw.

yeah, portugal is on the tour. I can't wait.