For Sale To Help A Cancer Patient All 3 Jack's Mannequins LPS

Guest iloverecords21

Guest iloverecords21

Hello all,

I am selling all three of my Jack's mannequin's LP  because my dear mother was diagnosed with cancer and I am trying to lessen the burden on her financially by selling some of the rarest records in my  collection so that she can not stress so much over her financial needs (she has insurance but it's still amazing how much they want grin yin even wit that uniil she hits 23 grand OOP then they will cover everything.  She has a great paying job, problem is, when you are doing chemo and are super sick half the tine,,,,,she cannot gk jam     So please hit me up via a OM and we will get something figured out that works for all parties involved.  Thanks in advance and I hope someone out there needs these records as well

People and Things-Almost Mint condition Sleeve (Record never played)

Everything In Transit ?/1000 (Almost Mint condition, never played)  5th year anniversary copy 

The Glass Passenger (The Sleeve to this is a little beat up not sure how I allowed it to happen but I did I take great care of all vinyl.  All I can think of is someone got into my collection during a party (the night after this happened they were all placed on a climate controlled storage facility to ensure their safe keeping)  

If you purchase all 3 of these together I will work with you on some sort of discount deal and also throw in an signed lithograph signed by Andrew (it is actually the artwork for his solo LP Pop Underground)