Vaginyl Collective Redux (Men view at their own risk).

-tess.

I remeber one year pretty clearly, we were snowed in for 3 days. So drunk. I have a video somewhere of me struggling to walk through waist high snow. We called it snomageddon.

I really love getting all 4 seasons to the max. Michigan was so beautiful at times but winter was a hateful bastard. We've talked a little bit about Colorado... cause, you know, weed, but I'm not really sure I'd be comfortable living more than a car trip away from my parents for the next few years.

Come to Colorado!!! We have great weed! And beer! And seasons! and Mountains! /rave

And Taraneh, girl, a move might be the best thing for you.  There's so much a new city or town can do for you.  There are definitely set backs, but every move I've done, with the exception of Florida (sry legume)  has been worth it in some way. My response to Madie applies to you too!

Yes I love autumn so much omg.

I spent a long weekend in Boston last May and it was soooo so fun. Such a cool city, I can't wait to go back.

It really is. I think I would hate actually living in the city, so I'm glad to be at enough distance to still really appreciate it.

I remeber one year pretty clearly, we were snowed in for 3 days. So drunk. I have a video somewhere of me struggling to walk through waist high snow. We called it snomageddon.

This is my nightmare. The snow part, not the drunk part. ;)

Cursed with blonde eyebrows! I finally got so fed up and tired of penciling them every morning, I bought dye.

I've never used at-home dying kits so it was interesting. I didn't know if I could just walk into a salon and say "just the brows please" ha.

Yeah, I have super dark eyebrows. I still fill them in but probably not as much as having light blonde brows!

I honestly don't know if you can do that at a salon either!

Did they turn out well?

Thankfully yes! The dye looked so dark that I was afraid I was going to end up with these big black caterpillars above my eyes. They came out exactly the same color as when I pencil them.

YAY!!! 

I always get terrified dying my hair because it's like THIS DOES NOT LOOK LIKE THE COLOR IT'S SUPPPOOOOSED TO BEEE. But 9/10 times it turns out fine.