For sale: rare Isis vinyl

in_fiction

ISIS - Oceanic --2x12"LP-- / First pressing (Europe; Trust No One) Black on A/B, Black w/Brown Marble on C/D [one of 6 pressed]

The rarest color of any of the zillion presses of Oceanic and second rarest color of ANY piece of vinyl put out by ISIS (there's a single pink vinyl copy of Celestial that's rarer)

ISIS - Oceanic --2x12"LP-- / First pressing (USA; Escape Artist) Opaque Dark Green [one of 200 pressed]

ISIS - Oceanic --2x12"LP-- / Fourth pressing (USA; Level Plane) Clear w/ Green Splatter [one of 200 pressed]

ISIS - Panopticon --2x12"LP-- / Third pressing (USA; Robotic Empire) Grey/Silver mix [one of 300 pressed]

ISIS - In the Absence of Truth --2x12"LP-- / Second pressing (USA; Robotic Empire) Gold/Black [one of 300]

also have a Shades of the Swarm box set that I'll part with if anyone's interested

All unplayed; slight sleeve/insert wear on a couple of these.

PM if interested and I'll provide more information/pictures/etc.

ISIS - Oceanic --2x12"LP-- / First pressing (Europe; Trust No One) Black on A/B, Black w/Brown Marble on C/D  [one of 6 pressed] 

The rarest color of any of the zillion presses of Oceanic and second rarest color of ANY piece of vinyl put out by ISIS (there's a single pink vinyl copy of Celestial that's rarer)

ISIS - Oceanic --2x12"LP-- / First pressing (USA; Escape Artist) Opaque Dark Green [one of 200 pressed]

ISIS - Oceanic --2x12"LP-- / Fourth pressing (USA; Level Plane) Clear w/ Green Splatter [one of 200 pressed]

ISIS - Panopticon --2x12"LP-- / Third pressing (USA; Robotic Empire) Grey/Silver mix [one of 300 pressed]

ISIS - In the Absence of Truth --2x12"LP-- / Second pressing (USA; Robotic Empire) Gold/Black [one of 300]

also have a Shades of the Swarm box set that I'll part with if anyone's interested

All unplayed; slight sleeve/insert wear on a couple of these.

PM if interested and I'll provide more information/pictures/etc.

Welcome :)  and what a first post!

You should get some interest on these, esp #1 as jase pointed out. Pictures of that would move it quickly for you.

Do you do ebaY, discogs, DF or anywhere else with some references or feedback?

Welcome :)  and what a first post!

You should get some interest on these, esp #1 as jase pointed out. Pictures of that would move it quickly for you.

Do you do ebaY, discogs, DF or anywhere else with some references or feedback?

This - very interested in that splatter. Would love to get some more info first.

For the Clear w/ Green Splatter:

http://s870.photobucket.com/user/DougRemer/library/oceanic_green_splatter

One very slightly bent corner, the vinyl sleeves are splitting toward the outer-facing side, and some fingerprints.  Other than that I couldn't find any faults.

The Black; Black/Brown rarity color version is incredibly difficult to photograph with artificial light.  I tried for over an hour with no luck.  Next sunny day I get I will take some photos of the vinyl to show the brown-infused black marble C/D side; otherwise it just looks black.

Here's my eBay:

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=pete311&ftab=AllFeedback