More info soon: Twin Peaks Original Soundtrack and Fire Walk With Me Original Soundtrack

for me, twin peaks was about laura palmer and the mystery behind her death. without those two elements, it wasn't really twin peaks anymore until they finally went back to the black lodge in the final few episodes (you can really tell when lynch left and came back). windham earl just felt so cheesy and generic to me, especially when he was following up a killer like bob. in a perfect world, the network wouldn't have forced lynch to reveal the killer so soon and he could have really kept the mystery going.

anyway, i am so excited for the blu ray. especially if the deleted scenes from FWWM have been restored and placed back into the film. it'll be perfect owning both the soundtrack and complete story. although, i do wish the season two soundtrack would be included in this.

for me, twin peaks was about laura palmer and the mystery behind her death. without those two elements, it wasn't really twin peaks anymore until they finally went back to the black lodge in the final few episodes (you can really tell when lynch left and came back). windham earl just felt so cheesy and generic to me, especially when he was following up a killer like bob. in a perfect world, the network wouldn't have forced lynch to reveal the killer so soon and he could have really kept the mystery going.

anyway, i am so excited for the blu ray. especially if the deleted scenes from FWWM have been restored and placed back into the film. it'll be perfect owning both the soundtrack and complete story. although, i do wish the season two soundtrack would be included in this.

they won't be placed back into the film, but they will be included. Lynch has said many times the theatrical cut is his director's cut. I imagine he will do something like the Blue Velvet and Inland Empire deleted scenes where they will be edited together somehow into a separate special feature.

as long as they are included, i suppose it doesn't matter. it'll be interesting to finally see all of that stuff in high definition, though. i saw a 35mm print FWWM about a month ago and it was gorgeous

I saw a 35mm print of it at Twin Peaks Fest a few years ago.  Some of the cast did a Q&A afterward, it was cool.  I didn't attend the rest of the festival, but I have done most of the Twin Peaks related site seeing in my area.