WTB: Teen Suicide - I Will Be My Own Hell...

kisskitty

I also have some contacts in the underworld and got a black copy for 20 and a mixed copy for 30. I just need the clear to complete my LP variants ;)

I had that one! gave it away to my girlfriend a while ago.

it's crazy that these things are such hot tickets nowadays - seemed like few people cared when it got put up last year.

I had that one! gave it away to my girlfriend a while ago.

it's crazy that these things are such hot tickets nowadays - seemed like few people cared when it got put up last year.

The sad thing was I was totally uninterested in collecting records last year. If I had been where I am now I would probably be homeless surrounded by hundreds of beautiful plastic discs.

Steal it from your girlfriend and sell it to me. Tell her it's for your anniversary gift.

as one of the three labels that put this out i can say w/ full honesty that i wish the release never happened. it's pretty embarrassing, i love the album but it deserves a good release and this was not that. me and the girl who runs the other label rly had no say in anything and anything we did say was shot down by jesse shithead aka songs from the road. tbh we used to be cool but this record was the nail in the slowly closing coffin that was our friendship lol. everything about it is so cheap but the lack of an insert keeps me up at night it was supposed to be a really cool, full color zine-style book it was really nice and would've been really neat but jesse just kept slacking until it was too late. the worst part is that the school i went to for a bit that i met him at has a print lab where you can print an unlimited amount of copies and that dumb fucker just didnt/wouldnt do it. i honestly have no idea why. then, instead of accepting my offer to drive an hour and a half to his house and kill the packing of the preorders in 1 night dude said no and decided to do it himself taking 2 months to send out a record that was pushed back 2 months from when it was supposed to be done. sorry for the rant im just still not over this and it feels good to vent lol.

that being said i have 3 copies of it on black that im saving for a long time until i need money for a release but if you wanna pay me $500 for one it's yours  :ph34r:

^ good guy he needs to pay his weed fine

• 1 month later...