dead kennedys 7" box set

looked for a thread, didn't see one.

i don't really condone giving manefesto any money, as their DK reissues have been subpar at best, but i'm sure some of you out there won't care and buy this anyway.

its up at interpunk, $50 for seven 7"s.

http://interpunk.com/item.cfm?Item=220252

you can probably get original pressings of all (well..most) of these singles for around that price total, anyway.

not to mention, none of your money will be going to jello, or alternative tentacles.

looked for a thread, didn't see one.

i don't really condone giving manefesto any money, as their DK reissues have been subpar at best, but i'm sure some of you out there won't care and buy this anyway.

its up at interpunk, $50 for seven 7"s.

http://interpunk.com/item.cfm?Item=220252

you can probably get original pressings of all (well..most) of these singles for around that price total, anyway.

not to mention, none of your money will be going to jello, or alternative tentacles.

Manifesto is NOT Jello's label, it is the label formed by all the other members of DK's. Jello owns Alternative Tentacles, which was the label all the DK's records used to be on from the beginning of time until the big blowup/lawsuit.

Whatever the royalty agreement is between members now means everyone who was in that band and played on those records should get paid which means Jello gets his cut but Alternative Tentacles gets nothing.

Even though I own most, if not all, of these singles, I have to say getting one is a little tempting. 

Jello played here with some local musicians a few weeks ago. Did nothing but NOLA soul covers. My buddy sat and chatted with him about records for like 45 minutes. Said he was really cool. I like who I perceive him to be so I kind of didn't want to meet him and he turn out to be a prick. The next day at the record store, he popped in and I met him in person. Nice guy.