Im so sick right now

I just got back from the journey i started over a weeke ago. from north carolina to massachusetts. piebalds final 3 shows were great. i got a lot of good records in nyc and boston. ive been in maryland the past few days, and am finaly back to my resting place of north carolina. somewhere along the way i got sick. sick as fuck to be exact. interview at 9am.

kill me

Feel better dude! Being sick while away from home is the worst! I went to NYC for a week one time and on the first day I got bronchitis. I had it so bad I was puking all over the streets of NYC by the second to last day of the trip because I couldn't stop coughing. When I got home, I went straight to the hospital.

i dont know what symptoms of bronchitis are. but you all are hitting it on the head. should i go to the hospital for this? i cant keep food down, my throat is killing me, cant stop coughing, nose is draining.

basically non stop painful coughing. your ribs hurt. today i coughed so bad that i ended up vomiting from it. fine times.

anyways, when you go to your doctor he'll probally give some tussinex for the coughing, shits amazing. helps your cough A LOT.

it's your body's way of saying: hey guy, don't be such a pussy. it's easy to deny yourself of everything and it's easy to be an alcoholic and do drugs all day. but learning how to moderate less healthy choices responsibly is a sign of maturity, and that's a lot harder (that's what she said) and i'll respect you more for it and not make you so sick.

Being sick away from home is the worst. A few years back I went to visit some girls I know at school, and I lost my voice on the way down. I could not talk for like 2 weeks after that. It also sucked being down there and having my phone die, no way to communicate with people to get places. Ever since then my voice has been perm. fucked up, I can't talk loud for long without my vocal chords feeling strained or losing my voice. My mom caught the same virus it was last year, and she has the same problem with talking as I do it.

Best thing to do it take a ton of vit. c I've noticed. A lot of people say that because it really does help. Feel better man.