My fiancé finally broke it off and moved out!

that feeling of relief is the best thing isn't it. I remember telling my friends I wanted to be single a year before it actually happened. I just couldn't get out. I know it's so easy to wonder why a person can't just leave the relationship, but you don't understand a situation like that until you're in one.

congrats! Enjoy your freedom :)

congrats man. like some others and yourself, I was in a very similar relationship for about 3 years before putting my foot down. Ultimatums on the relationship, fucking with your head in so many ways. If anything was gained out of the relationship it should be that now you know what traits not to look for in women and to be willing to not settle and stand up for your own mental health before putting someone else's first; thats how I looked at it and its saved me some grief since. With a purdy head of red hair, a smooth voice like Archer's, and squiggly lines running around your body, women should be flocking to you anyways ;) enjoy your freedom from the tyrannic tirades of the crazies in this world!