Damn this is where it's at no joke 

and i hope those 7" and tapes stick around a couple days because i'm $26.73 in the red atm :(

I'm gonna set you straight man because I wish someone had done it for me, but heavy spending will destroy you man. Try selling off some old shit you have laying around. I'm coming from a place with love and only because I've been there myself. You gotta set those priorities high otherwise you'll be trending the same patterns well into your 30s. I'm 27 and barely figured it out, hoping you're younger and open minded to my statement! I feel you! <3

I'm gonna set you straight man because I wish someone had done it for me, but heavy spending will destroy you man. Try selling off some old shit you have laying around. I'm coming from a place with love and only because I've been there myself. You gotta set those priorities high otherwise you'll be trending the same patterns well into your 30s. I'm 27 and barely figured it out, hoping you're younger and open minded to my statement! I feel you! <3

I definitely need to hear these words haha thanks for the looking out. I'm only four years younger than you so I probably need to get my collecting in check sooner than later but it's difficult lol. This month just was crazy with all the distro popping up on top of new releases--plus i had to put a little bit of personal coin towards the new dandelion hands release. there's so few things bring that joy tho :( and life is an endless swallowing abyss so :wacko:  :wacko:  :unsure:  :wacko: but you're right!!!

I definitely need to hear these words haha thanks for the looking out. I'm only four years younger than you so I probably need to get my collecting in check sooner than later but it's difficult lol. This month just was crazy with all the distro popping up on top of new releases--plus i had to put a little bit of personal coin towards the new dandelion hands release. there's so few things bring that joy tho :( and life is an endless swallowing abyss so :wacko::wacko::unsure::wacko: but you're right!!!

if you do decide to let go of some things, please let me know cus I know you have some stuff I would like to have ;)

I hope it's okay to share a bit of the album I'm about to release in a month - I feel like it's pretty relevant to the OT sound - bedroom indie folk pop. One of the tracks, Toothpaste, was written and recorded with a lot of influence from Foxes In Fiction's Ontario Gothic. Check it out if you're interested. I also have extremely cheap tapes and records available for preorder: http://danielfield.bandcamp.com

Good call man. Collecting is fun and I know we're on a vinyl board but everyone needs to know when to give it a break for a bit, myself included. A hobby isn't worth it. Something you want will always pop up online later, even if it is a bit more expensive. Stay safe n keep on spinnin guys xx  :wub:

I'm bored and making up mock variants for this record for fun.

ultra clear w/ gold color in color or sky blue a side/gold b side smash would be rad.

Those sound like pretty colors! I like the album a lot so i emailed them to ask if they are interested but they very well may already have their own plans that is usually the case! Definitely one of the most interesting things i've heard from an artist i wasn't familiar with in a while

Those sound like pretty colors! I like the album a lot so i emailed them to ask if they are interested but they very well may already have their own plans that is usually the case! Definitely one of the most interesting things i've heard from an artist i wasn't familiar with in a while

Yeah they're both really talented on their own! It's Mitch of Flatsound and christian of Fox Academy 

Yeah they're both really talented on their own! It's Mitch of Flatsound and christian of Fox Academy 

Oh that makes a lotta sense! I dig fox academy's stuff a good bit. flatsound was never my particular favorite but I appreciate what he does as a creator. definitely hope they keep at it, this album is great!

Hey everybody I want to take a moment to say how absolutely amazing Warren is. So, at the beginning of this year when the Angeltown comps got a repressing I decided to order them, the brown horse tape, and a foxes in fiction LP. So Months and months go by and I never saw it so I decided to email Warren. With the popularity of OT it took a while for him to see my response. I finally was able to speak with him last week and it turns out the package with my tapes was delivered to the Post Office with the PO Box I gave him months previously, but apparently it was mistakenly put in the wrong box. Now fast forward to the present and Warren out of complete kindness offers to refund my order since some of the tapes were completely sold out, or send me a package with some things to make up for it. I chose the second since I love everything OT puts out so much and thought it would be cool to be surprised with maybe some other cassette. Well my package came today and I could not be more blown away. Orchid Tapes seriously has a life time supporter in me! THANKS WARREN!!!!! :D

eo4WYbH.jpg