Deerhoof La Isla Bonita PO early bird ltd to 500

DEERHOOF ARE BACK! The band just announced details surrounding their amazing new album, La Isla Bonita, which will be available Nov. 4, and is available for pre-order now on CD, LP (yellow "early bird" edition vinyl limited to 500, or unlimited grey vinyl), cassette, and MP3.

Pitchfork debuted the bombastic new single, "Exit Only," this morning. Listen HERE, or stream it below.

"Exit Only" is available now as a digital single. Check it out on iTunes / Amazon Music / Spotify / Rdio.

La Isla Bonita was recorded in guitarist Ed Rodriguez's basement. Situated next to a parking garage, it was perfect for making noise till the wee hours. They recorded live, DIY style, "a weeklong sleepover arguing over whether to try and sound like Joan Jett or Janet Jackson, cracking each other up, one guitarist whose name starts with J always putting too much red chile into the rations," says drummer Greg Saunier. But more than that La Isla Bonita is about the eclectic worldwide community that has supported them.

Find out more about the album & pre-order options by CLICKING HERE.

edited to post link. Also was a little over $19 with shipping.

https://www.polyvinylrecords.com/#product/la_isla_bonita

early single sounds great. This is one band I've been amazed that they can still be so consistently awesome while each record has a distinct sound and vibe. There aren't many bands that still have the potential to release their best album 20 years into their career (which I think they did with their last album break up songs).

For those overseas, here are links that Polyvinyl posted:

Order the album in Europe:

Germany / Austria / Switzerland / Spain / Portugal / Scandinavia (Altin Village & Mine)
altinvillage.de/

France / Benelux / Italy (Clapping Music)
clappingmusic.com/catalogue/clap045

Eastern Europe (Lado ABC)
ladoabc.com/

UK/Ireland (Upset the Rhythm)
upsettherhythm.co.uk/

• 3 weeks later...