futures

PO: Client. - Joy Is The Only Treat

i don't like to put out release dates because you never know what happens at the plant, that's why i most likely never did it with a release before. however the release date i had in mind was october 20th, not sure if i get the records in time or not but i can assure everyone the records get send out asap and that your support is much appreciated.

timo / ssr

i don't like to put out release dates because you never know what happens at the plant, that's why i most likely never did it with a release before. however the release date i had in mind was october 20th, not sure if i get the records in time or not but i can assure everyone the records get send out asap and that your support is much appreciated.

timo / ssr

ssr never disappoints ;) 

timo / ssr

Sounds good (and logical) - thanks!

UPDATE 1/8/15: "don't want to ruin the surprise BUT just in case anybody will wonder what's up with this weird sheet of paper (these should fit perfectly in those lp frames from that yellow/blue swedish thing), that's the pre-order cover which you will get with the pink vinyl (and only with pink, sorry to anyone who wasn't lucky enough). stickers are included with every colored vinyl and most of the black ones will get one too." - Street Survival Records

2n6c0nt.jpg