PO: Northlane - Singularity (2xLP Deluxe Re-Issue)

dapeebs

Easily my favourite TAA album........There has been word of it being pressed.....would be awesome

Yea there is something about that album for me, it took awhile for me to get into it but i would have to say that now, i listen to it more thoroughly then at least Youngbloods and Chasing Ghosts.

Just seen that. Its nuts but i heard he wanted to go a different direction then the one they were going in

Yeh, not overly surprised.......His last efforts on the Last Aus Tour were pretty average...might have been sick but ive heard them 1000x better............I want to think they can do it without him, the rest of them are top notch fellas, but ive got some doubts

Damn I don't even much listen to Northlane but was considering jumping on this release for that sweet ass gold/purple starburst but now that it's only available in the bundle I probably won't even bother with this album, or at least not gonna make any impulse decisions on it. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...