Moving Mountains - Foreword Repress

highfives

Shoutout to unclepain for selling me the self titled on green.  $40ppd to Canada isn't bad for a record that was only bundled, and is relatively tough to find.  I think I'm going to look for the rarest variants of Waves and Forward now.  Thank god I bought Pneuma way back.

Continuing off topic, but the self titled record just keeps getting better and better over time.  

Shoutout to unclepain for selling me the self titled on green. $40ppd to Canada isn't bad for a record that was only bundled, and is relatively tough to find. I think I'm going to look for the rarest variants of Waves and Forward now. Thank god I bought Pneuma way back.

Continuing off topic, but the self titled record just keeps getting better and better over time.

Unfortunately, the rarest variant of Waves was screwed when they decided to sell more of them a month or so ago. Originally they pressed 300 clear, then did the yellow ones. Now, I don't know what the count is for either.

I also don't know if the OG press of Foreword was fewer than the RSD/Orange repress.

But yes, for as much disappointment that the self titled had attached to it when they released it, it just keeps getting better.

Unfortunately, the rarest variant of Waves was screwed when they decided to sell more of them a month or so ago. Originally they pressed 300 clear, then did the yellow ones. Now, I don't know what the count is for either.

I also don't know if the OG press of Foreword was fewer than the RSD/Orange repress.

You're saying they did an identical repress of Waves?  And I'll probably just look for the original black version of Foreword.  Maybe the RSD one too.  

You're saying they did an identical repress of Waves? And I'll probably just look for the original black version of Foreword. Maybe the RSD one too.

At least the color of the vinyl is the same, clear. I don't know if they changed the jacket design or anything, but I doubt it.

The last time I looked you could still get them on merchdirect.

Shoutout to unclepain for selling me the self titled on green. $40ppd to Canada isn't bad for a record that was only bundled, and is relatively tough to find. I think I'm going to look for the rarest variants of Waves and Forward now. Thank god I bought Pneuma way back.

Did it come in the mail yet? I miss it already :(