(Fs) blink 182- Cheshire Cat blue yellow hot topic splatter

Diegopoole

I'd be game for this if it were below what it'd cost me to get it from HT as it's the last Blink I need (other than Neighborhoods, but meh)

I picked it up just to have a complete splatter collection, I think I've spun it twice. I'll probably give it a listen tomorrow just because I'm reminded of it!

How do you know it isn't out of stock? It says it is and even though the albums are not listed on the site if you individually search the others they have been readded

Go search the self titled and neighborhoods albums on google for hot topic. Both of those have been out of stock during the hot cash event. Today, the day after the event ended, they are both in stock while Cheshire Cat is still out of stock.

Thanks to both you guys. Honestly I had no idea initially how the hot cash bullshit worked. Today I just assumed that since the other blink records were re-added and Cheshire Cat wasn't it was legit sold. Crosley nicely agreed to buy for the same price it would ship for should it come back. I understand the initial hostility and how I came off as a scammer but i wasn't trying to fuck anybody over, I just thought I could make a few dollars off what I paid to cover a purchase I'm trying to make because I thought it was sold out and there would be demand here. Cheers guys.

Glad everything worked out! The whole it just sold out, so I'll sell it for $10 more right away will definitely rustle some peoples jimmies here. For future reference, give the ht website a day or so if you're looking for something right after a hot cash promotion. If it was there before hot cash, it will probably pop back up after as well :-)