What bands does everyone collect?

holy shit thats an amazing collection

do you have the epitaph europe versions and what about new maps of hell?

i still havent picked up NMoH, and as for Epitaph Europe... I'm not sure there are any distinct different versions. All of their major label (the atlantic years) records have two distinct versions with an american address and a european address on the back, but the epitaph releases i havent found any with european addresses. Just variations in the early records between addresses in Cali when Epitaph changed locations etc...

if you happen to know that these for sure exist, id love to know!

There are european versions for these Epitaph records: Process of belief, Empire strikes first and New maps of hell. They all have the european address on the back (Amsterdam, Netherlands) and the last two come on heavy 180gr wax.

There´s also a brazilian press of Recipe for hate.

Anyway, a dope BR collection, amazing. I think the only record you´re missing is the Stranger than fiction 12" single?

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No one really. All the bands that I would like to collect either have a really huge/expensive dicography that it sort of discourages me from trying since I don't have tons to spend on vinyl at the moment. My top bands that I someday hope to complete are Less Than Jake(I won't hold my breath on this one though), Saves The Day, and The Get Up Kids.

Do you have a list of your LTJ records?

I was really into collecting there stuff for a while however i kinda lost interest after they went to Fat.

I kinda regret selling a chunk of them off, but i still have a decent collection.

I still need to track down the Pie Tin.

the only person who i think has (had) a complete LTJ discography (which i would love to have i should ad) is that gloriafades guy from ebay

Does he have their split flexi 10" with Mulligan Stu, Boris The Sprinkler and the Sonic Dolls? Because I've never seen another one of those anywhere besides the one I own.

Guest scriptedrain
the only person who i think has (had) a complete LTJ discography (which i would love to have i should ad) is that gloriafades guy from ebay

Does he have their split flexi 10" with Mulligan Stu, Boris The Sprinkler and the Sonic Dolls? Because I've never seen another one of those anywhere besides the one I own.

I'd like to own a flexi someday, just to see what it's like and how it plays.

I forgot to mention that someday me and the misses hope to own "How Strange, Innocence" to complete our EITS discography.

- Jeff

I also have a complete vinyl discography for Yesterday's Ring :D

oooh, the full length AND the EP?!?

Well they have a few releases out and a few are CD only but yes I have

El Rancho (black /500)

Back from el rancho (black w/ green silkscreen /100)

Back from el rancho (black w/ gold silkscreen /100)

Back from el rancho (black w/ silver silkscreen /100) 300 total

I have all of The Sainte Catherines colored LPs as well I'm just missing a few splits..

wouldn't be suprised

that madison flexi was limited to 1,000

wouldn't be suprised

that madison flexi was limited to 1,000

How much do you think that thing is worth? I probably haven't played it since I first got it a decade ago.

Guest scriptedrain
I'm far from completing any of these, but it's a "slowly but surely" kind of process:

Botch

Cave In

Pearl Jam

Breather Resist

Also, I have something that you Blood Brothers completists would probably be VERY interested in...

*listening*

- Jeff

Guest scriptedrain
When I saw them in 2003, they had 25 or so copies of the "March On..." picture disc, on which Jordan or Johnny (maybe both) had hand written lyrics for different songs on each one with a sharpie. I got the one with "Siamese Gun".

Nice! Was it still numbered out of 2500? Could you post a pic?

- Jeff

When I saw them in 2003, they had 25 or so copies of the "March On..." picture disc, on which Jordan or Johnny (maybe both) had hand written lyrics for different songs on each one with a sharpie. I got the one with "Siamese Gun".

Oh man that's fucking rad. It would be awsome to have gotten one of those.