The album you refuse to buy

oakland

So I'm a huge Red Hot Chili Peppers fan. I make no excuses for this. They are an incredible band and Hilel and John Frusciante are two of the greatest guitar players ever to walk this planet, hands down.

Anyway, I own all their records except "One Hot Minute" because, frankly, it sucks balls. I hate Dave Navarro and I think he made that the one and only shitty RHCP album.

Anyway, my question is ... what album by a band you like do you refuse to own?

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest scriptedrain

Taking Back Sunday - Louder Now (Although, come to think of it, I don't think it was put out on vinyl)

Thrice - Vheissu (I really love 3 songs and think the rest is beyond disappointing)

Thursday - A City by the Light Divided (I really love "The Lovesong Writer" and the last track, but I can't stand the production)

Those 3 stick out to me when looking at my list of what I own.

- Jeff

god loves man kills was okay.

it's weird to think about anybody even talking about one king down anymore.

Tell me about it. They even have a myspace with new songs!! It's like the mid 90's all over again! haha http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=230029308

Thursday - A City by the Light Divided (I really love "The Lovesong Writer" and the last track, but I can't stand the production)

that's totally a solid album. i absolutely can live with the production because the songs are so great.

although if we're being honest, i like the production too...