F/SorT: LTJ shirt, AM! poster, Explosion, AWS

cadetapplesauce

here's some stuff for sale or for trade.

Less Than Jake - Losing Streak shirt size MED - $17ppd in US. Bought this at a show a couple of years ago. cool artwork. kinda outgrew the band, though.

[image]

Against Me! - As The Eternal Cowboy poster - $17ppd in US. fat mailorder version. can't be bothered to pay to frame it. so $17 and it's yours.

[image]

The Explosion - Sick of Modern Art - Red vinyl /700 - MAKE AN OFFER. managed to pick another one of these up. contact me if interested.

[image]

A Wilhelm Scream - Ruiner - Grey vinyl - $20ppd in US. managed to get another one of these, too. contact me if interested.

[image]

Interesting sidenote: That AM! poster was supposed to be the original artwork to Cowboy, but it was altered at the last minute to a black background (and a few more other minor tweaks).

Other tweaks?

The adding of the pink logo/title, mainly.

The reason they changed it from white to black is because they thought it looked too similar to this:

[image]

which had just come out not even two months prior. So they panicked at the last minute and made it black.