Typhoon-Kickstarter-White Lighter PO

I don't know where I saw it but for some reason I was under the impression the splatter varient was only for Kickstarter backers....I guess that is not the case. Either way, I'm sure this is the limited run. Super excited to get this in my hands

Yup, makes me somewhat glad I didn't preorder, gives me a chance to still get the splatter if I do end up enjoying this.

• 3 weeks later...

I really love this album but have almost no respect for Tender Loving Empire, which sucks because they release a lot of albums I like. They seriously charge $16.00 for shipping for one record. Plus, they lost a 4 record order I had with them once, made me pay to replace it, and then also never sent me my "Priceless Music Project" rewards which I backed pretty hard, then when I told them (gave them a year to ship the crap to me) that I never got my shit, they only sent me a handful of CDs I already owned--not what I backed to get. Just be wary is all I'm saying.

Guess I just needed to vent somewhere. But back to the point: Typhoon rules. 

I had a really great experience with Andrew at TLE when I called to see if they'd sell me the bundle after he had already took them down. He agreed to sell 1 of the 5 he saved for the B&M store on release day to me and then only charged me $58 total for the bundle ($53) and only $5 for shipping, no tax and I know it's normally 16 for shipping cause that's the reason I held off on buying it for that reason. Sorry about your whole situation though man. The Hunger and Thirst sounds fucking incredible but the White Lighter still sounds like ass...

I had a really great experience with Andrew at TLE...

That was nice of him to do for you. I don't think they're bad people or anything, it's just hard to not be bitter after what feels like 3 consecutive beatings with my own shoe. I really would like those new pressings of Hunger and Thirst and A New Kind of House, but it's just so hard for me to swallow my pride after all that. Probably will end up doing it anyway. 

That was nice of him to do for you. I don't think they're bad people or anything, it's just hard to not be bitter after what feels like 3 consecutive beatings with my own shoe. I really would like those new pressings of Hunger and Thirst and A New Kind of House, but it's just so hard for me to swallow my pride after all that. Probably will end up doing it anyway. 

Just get them on Amazon, Best Buy, or some other retailer.

• 4 years later...