WTS/WTT Jack's Mannequin (All 3 LP's) Senses Fail The Fire, Still Searching, The Chariot

Guest iloverecords21

Guest iloverecords21

I have:

Jack's Mannequin-Everything In Transit 5 Year Anniversary

Jack's Mannequin-People and Things

Jack's Mannequin- The Glass Passenger

(all 3 of these are opened and have slight wear on the sleeves but the records are MINT)

Senses Fail-Still Searching Dark Red (Great Condition all the way around)

Senses Fail- Renacer  (The sleeve has a GOLD FOIL Stamp, however when it arrived the sleeve was damaged, so they sent me ANOTHER sleeve, yet it is not Stamped but in mint condition just like vinyl, will send both sleevs and record)

Senses Fail-The Fire Really Rare Peach Color  (Great Condition)

Quicksand - Manic Compression LP (MINT)

The Chariot- One Wing  Good Condition Crazy Pinkish Color (GOOD CONDITION)

Alkaline Trio - Agony and Irony 2XLP (Deluxe Edition)

Blink 182 TOYPAJ Shopradiocast Version with Forward From Mark Hoppus 2XLP 3X 7"s multi colored MINT NEVER PLAYED (1st Pressing)

Sum 41 Does This Look Infected 2XLP SRC EXCLUSIVE MINT

Some of these especially The Jack's Mannequin vinyl are worth quite a pretty penny.  I am not going to be asking assanie prices, but please do not try and ultra lowball me either.   Below are the bands I am looking for in trades.  

Sasoin

Dashboard Confessional

New Found Glory (Kill It LIve Only Looking for the rare pressing sent to Bridge 9 members)

Ataris (So Long Astoria, Welcome The Night)

Motion City Soundtrack (I am The Move, Commit This To Memory)

Will also accept Paypal payments.  I have many more rare vinyl, Including The Early Novemeber pressings by Enjoy The Ride Records, Also The Starting Line Records from same Company. 

Send me PM's and make offers.  Would like to get rid of these as soon as possible, mostly the ones listed at the top, not so much the TEN or TSL but will consider if the deal is right!    Let's all get records that we want!!! 

I firmly believe in fair trading and not price gouging or anything or that nature, but at the same time please be reasonable. 

• 3 weeks later...

LOSERKID1!!!!! YAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!!

also, eff this. i was so pumped when i saw WTT: Jack's Mannequin. Been looking for The Glass Passenger so hard. If it weren't this bum, I'd trade my MCS - Commit for it in a heartbeat.

I know, I've been looking for EIT for a reasonable price for awhile now (finally got TGP earlier this year, but still dropped a pretty penny on it), and seeing both of his threads has made my heart jump into my throat, and then promptly drop right out when I saw who posted it.  He also posted on a thread I put up a few months ago offering them to me.  Got excited again until I realized who it was.

Looks like everyone's getting the records they ordered from him, sounds like he may actually be legit if you manage to work out a deal with him.  Dude is just so off the wall that I can't bring myself to send him any money.

I'll pay through PayPal as goods/services so it is secure. I only need this variant to complete my entire collection of every possible variant besides test presses.

Lol, disregard the fact he's a shithead for trying to get his records sold by saying his mom has cancer and his dad died in the war on terror