PSA - Music Direct - Wharfedale Diamond 10.1 (demo) - $210 & more

Music Direct has some pretty good prices on Diamond series speakers.  They are listed as "DEMO" models so you should assume that is what you will receive. 

However, they have listings pretty much across the whole line and in various finishes so I would not be suprised if you received them new in box.

LINK

Examples:

Wharfedale Diamond 10.1 - $210

Wharfedale Diamond 10.2 -  $270

It's $210 for speakers that were considered a really good deal at $350.  What do you consider an acceptable price?

I didn't say I didn't find the price acceptable, it's a ton of savings. It's just insulting to call $500 a couple of bucks. I'd buy them if had bought an integrated amp for my first setup. I'm running a pre-amp to powered speakers right now.

I didn't say I didn't find the price acceptable, it's a ton of savings. It's just insulting to call $500 a couple of bucks. I'd buy them if had bought an integrated amp for my first setup. I'm running a pre-amp to powered speakers right now.

I was hyperbolizing in order to highlight the substantial ($220) savings.

I even made sure to use an overtly informal tone ("couple o' bucks") to convey that.

Oh. and I was not referring to actual bucks. I meant "dollars" (US).

You may (literally) be the only person who took that literally. 

• 1 month later...

So I've known about this for awhile but didn't want to post them in case it wasn't legit and I didn't have money in time- http://marketgurney.com/p/2852140/WHARFEDALE%20-%20DIAMOND%2010.1%20ROSEWOOD-%252d%252d-0O0079KT4GJ98.html

$225 for Diamond 10.1s. Is this an older model or just some kind of sale? Or a scam??